Student and Parent Complaints and Grievances

If you have a concern or complaint, follow these steps:

  1. Speak to your child's teacher about the concern/complaint.
  2. If talking with the teacher doesn't resolve the concern, then work with the school administrator. 
  3. If the concern still isn't resolved, call the superintendent's office to schedule a meeting with the principal and superintendent. 
  4. If concerns remain, the parent may submit a Public Concern with School Employee form to the superintendent.

Review this Board policy for more information. 

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.